Think health. Think harm reduction.
Our Program Offers:
- Syringe exchange
- Syringe and needle recovery
- Narcan/Naloxone (overdose prevention medication) & training
- Medical consulting
- HIV screening
- HIV linkage to care
- Ryan White Part A Transportation , Early Intervention Services and risk reduction
- Condoms, dental dams and female condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Hepatitis C Screening
- Education including HIV 101, Hep C 101, wound care, safe injection
- Services for sex workers including monthly meetings, referrals, sexual health services
- Products to test substances including Fentanyl test strips & drink testers
Want to learn more about our services? Give us a call at 702-840-6693
Our primary concern is your health and well-being. A knowledgeable team, regular ongoing training and an awareness of current methods of harm reduction are hallmarks of our work. Our commitment has and will always be exceeding participants expectations every day.
All of our staff have completed regular ongoing training for HIV rapid testing and harm reduction.